Columbia Journalism Board of Visitors
The Board of Visitors meets with the Dean and his leadership team to provide input and guidance in matters involving the school. CJS is extremely grateful for this group of professionals who volunteer their time and expertise.
- Raney Aronson-Rath ’95, Executive Producer of Frontline, PBS
- Krishna Bharat, Founder Google News
- Shobhana Bhartia, Chairperson and Editorial Director of the Hindustan Times Group
- Caroline Chen '13, Health Care Reporter, ProPublica
- Laura Dimon '13 M.S., '19 M.A. Politics, ABC News' "20/20"
- Amy Entelis ’79, Board Chair, Executive Vice President for Talent and Content Development, CNN Worldwide
- Keith Goggin ’91, Managing Partner, STR Trading Partners
- Lisa Gokongwei-Cheng, '93, President & Publisher, Summit Media Publishing
- Claire Hoffman ’04, Author
- Mark Hoffman, Chairman, CNBC
- Lauren Kern, Editor in Chief, Apple News
- Neeraj Khemlani ’93, President, Co-Head CBS News and Stations
- Ashley Kidd, Vice President and Director of Programs, Endeavor Foundation
- Wendy Metcalfe, Senior Vice President of Content & Editor-in-Chief, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council; Executive Sponsor, Hearst Connecticut Media Group
- Janice Min '91, CEO and Editor in Chief, Ankler Media
- Naotoshi Okada, Chairman and Group CEO, Nikkei Inc.
- Michael E. Pulitzer, Former Chairman of the Board, Pulitzer Inc.
- Morgan Radford '12, Correspondent, NBC News
- Janelle Richards '10, Producer, NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt
- Richard M. Smith ’70, President, The Pinkerton Fund
- Katherine Field Stephen '77, Freelance Journalist & Author
- Ole Jacob Sunde, Chairman, Schibsted Media Group
- Pietro Supino, Chairman, Tamedia A.G.
- Karen Toulon '85, Journalist/Author